Passies Pond is open 365 day a year all day.
Day tickets are Dawn till Dusk.
You can also fish at Night.
Any questions phone Rob our fishing Bailiff – 07824 429236
Passies Pond, Church farm, Coombes, Lancing, Sussex, BN150RS
‘Passies Ponds’ were created due to Trevor (Passie) Passmore’s love of fishing. We have tried to create a pleasure based experience where the surroundings and the fishing is worth the trip. There are three lakes that cater for both the pleasure and match anglers with a total of 150 pegs.
One lake is for the pleasure angler and is not targeted for large or single species. The match lake is also comfortable with a minimum of 15m between each peg. There are carp to 35lbs as well as a lot of other smaller species with many excellent specimens so a truly great day can be had by all, whatever age or experience level. Groups or small works clubs are welcome to book for matches on the match lake.
We have an onsite fishing tackle shop where we sell all the things you are likely to need for the days fishing. We are agents for many of the tackle dealers and if we don’t have it in stock we should be able to get it in.
We also have a cafe which is open 7 days a week.
Just turn up and Fish you can get your tickets here.
Book a group in to fish – just contact Rob. or email Passies Pond
Rob our fishing Bailiff – 07824 429236
Passies Pond Prices –
All a Maximum of 2 Rods.
£12 Day Tickets
£7 Concessions, OAP & Juniors & Disable
£24 – 24 hour tickets.
£15 – Night tickets
£7 Evening Tickets – Starts at 5.00 but they can be issued from 4.00 in the afternoon.
£5 Evening concessions.
Adults from 16 years old.
Passies Pond General rules – updated 2018
- Landing nets and Unhooking mats must be used on all lakes, and to be dipped in the dips provided.
- Main lake minimum of a 32” carp net is required, a maximum if 15 lb line and no fixed rigs Please.
- Match lake and Pamela’s minimum net 18”
- All hooks to be barb less – no micro barbs and no pinched barbs
- No keep nets to be used unless fishing organized matches
- No braided main lines please
- Night fishing on main lake only
- Proper carp and biv’ys shelter only – No tents please.
- Gas Cookers are fine. NO BBQ’s
- Management is not responsible for non paying guests. One guest per angler.
- Maximum of 2 rods per angler
- All Children should be with a responsible Adult.
All surface baits, bread, dog biscuits. (Plastic corn, corn stops & Foam etc)
No nuts, no Vitalin or cat meat & no live or dead baits.
Contact our bailiff Rob – 07824429236
Please keep the lakes rubbish free.
Please note : Fishing near pylons is dangerous, Please take care.
The management can update these rules & Prices at any time.