Welcome to Passies
If you wish to Phone us on 07824429236 –
Please phone between 8.00 am and 3.30 pm
We are open 7.00 a.m till dusk – Gates maybe locked at night.
You are welcome to come night fishing
2. Please pay and get you ticket on arrival before you unpack your car.
(Please dip your net, Cradle and Mat when you get your ticket.)
3. card payment preferred.
If paying by cash exact money, as no change will be given.
(We do not keep cash on site)
4. Children are welcome with a responsible adult
5. one Guests, No Dogs.
6. Please take rubbish home or use bins provided.
Bait and tackle is available in our shop- please ask our bailiff –
Have a lovely day and enjoy your fishing.
Passies Pond General rules
- Landing nets and Unhooking mats must be used on all lakes, and to be dipped in the dips provided., Cradles must be used on the main lake.
- Fish Care must be used.
- Main lake minimum of a 32” carp net is required, a maximum if 15 lb line and no fixed rigs Please.
- Match lake and Pamela’s minimum net 18”
- All hooks to be barb less – no micro barbs and no pinched barbs
- No keep nets to be used unless fishing organized matches
- No braided main lines please
- Night fishing on main lake only
- Proper carp and biv’ys shelter only – No tents please.
- Gas Cookers are fine. NO BBQ’s
- Management is not responsible for non paying guests. One guest per angler.
- Maximum of 2 rods per angler
- All Children should be with a responsible Adult.
- No Bait Boats.
All surface baits, bread, dog biscuits. (Plastic corn, corn stops & Foam etc)
No nuts, no Vitalin or cat meat & no live or dead baits.
Contact our bailiff – 07824429236
Please keep the lakes rubbish free.
Please note : Fishing near pylons is dangerous, Please take care.
The management can update these rules & Prices at any time.