Passies Pond fishing Rules with current Covid-19 guideline.
Our normal fishing rules will also still apply see below.
FROM SAT 4TH JULY YOU ARE ABLE TO TURN UP AND FISH FROM 7.00 IN THE MORNING WITH OUT BOOKING FIRST.
GATES WILL STILL BE LOCKED AT DUSK IN THE EVENING.
CHILDREN WILL BE ABLE TO COME FISHING.
THE OTHER COVID AND NORMAL RULES STILL APPLY
1. Passies Pond – now you do not need to phone and book
but you can contact us on 07824429236 – Please phone between 8.00 am and 3.30 pm
We will be open 7.00 a.m till dusk – Gates locked at night.
2. Please pay and get you ticket on arrival before you unpack your car.
(Please dip your net when you get your ticket.)
3. card payment preferred.
If paying by cash exact money, as no change will be given.
4. Social distancing 2 meters and fishing 15m apart.
5. One person fishing per peg – unless one person from the same household.
one Guests, No Dogs.
6. Please do not leave your peg unless it’s essential.
Always remember the 2-meter rule.
7. No walking around the lakes.
8. Bring you own PPE.
9. Please take rubbish home or use bins provided.
Bait and tackle will be available – You will be served outside. Card or exact cash.
Our gates will be locked at night.
Please be patient with us as this is new to us as well.
These Rules may change at any time. with government guidelines
Please take care and keep safe. If you feel unwell, please stay at home.
So, we can continue to be open.
Have a lovely day and enjoy your fishing.
Phase 3, rules 16 Oct 2020
Passies Pond General rules
- Landing nets and Unhooking mats must be used on all lakes, and to be dipped in the dips provided.
- Main lake minimum of a 32” carp net is required, a maximum if 15 lb line and no fixed rigs Please.
- Match lake and Pamela’s minimum net 18”
- All hooks to be barb less – no micro barbs and no pinched barbs
- No keep nets to be used unless fishing organized matches
- No braided main lines please
- Night fishing on main lake only
- Proper carp and biv’ys shelter only – No tents please.
- Gas Cookers are fine. NO BBQ’s
- Management is not responsible for non paying guests. One guest per angler.
- Maximum of 2 rods per angler
- All Children should be with a responsible Adult.
All surface baits, bread, dog biscuits. (Plastic corn, corn stops & Foam etc)
No nuts, no Vitalin or cat meat & no live or dead baits.
Contact our bailiff – 07824429236
Please keep the lakes rubbish free.
Please note : Fishing near pylons is dangerous, Please take care.
The management can update these rules & Prices at any time.