We have lots of different events going on at the farm. See below for a list of what’s going on and how you can get involved:
- Lambing and Calving time Here at Coombes – March 11th / April 16th
April 16th – Lamb blessing at 5.00 by FR. Ian
- May TBC – Endurance Horse Riding – Run by The South East Endurance GB Group.
- June – Glastonwick Beer festival – Glastonwick Beer festival.
- July / August – Coombes amazing maize maze – down by Passies pond
- TBC – Church Concert – the Sussex Wind Quintet are having a concert and raising funds for Electric Storm Youth electric storm youth
- September TBC – Harvest festival in Coombes Church
- December TBC Christmas carols in Coombes Church.
TBC – is To Be Confirmed.