Passies Pond General rules
- Landing nets and Unhooking mats must be used on all lakes, and to be dipped in the dips provided.
- Main lake minimum of a 32” carp net is required, a maximum if 15 lb line and no fixed rigs Please.
- Match lake and Pamela’s minimum net 18”
- All hooks to be barb less – no micro barbs and no pinched barbs
- No keep nets to be used unless fishing organized matches
- No braided main lines please
- Night fishing on main lake only
- Proper carp and biv’ys shelter only – No tents please.
- Gas Cookers are fine. NO BBQ’s
- Management is not responsible for non paying guests. One guest per angler.
- Maximum of 2 rods per angler
- All Children should be with a responsible Adult.
All surface baits, bread, dog biscuits. (Plastic corn, corn stops & Foam etc)
No nuts, no Vitalin or cat meat & no live or dead baits.
Contact our bailiff Rob – 07824429236
Please keep the lakes rubbish free.
Please note : Fishing near pylons is dangerous, Please take care.
The management can update these rules & Prices at any time.